1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I have to admit, it's getting harder and harder to come up with unique facts. I can't remember what I've already divulged.... Here's some randoms:
1. I now own both my grandmothers's wedding rings and my mother's. That's a lot of diamonds for a girl who's not really into the bling, especially since I already have three bands of my own, because my husband decided I needed a bigger rock a few years back.
|Copyright (c) 123rf Stock Photos|
2. I almost had the three sets of china too, but I managed to give one set to a cousin. Good thing I never registered for my own!
3. My husband is showing his support for my grief by completely remodeling our bathrooms. I love my manly man and his need for action in the face of crisis.
4. At my bachelorette party, my friends wrote down the most unusual place they'd had sex and I had to draw papers and guess who they belonged to. More than one friend had done it in our nightclub, including in my husband's office.
5. I owned a dance studio for 7 years and I still teach there.
6. When I owned it, the dance studio was broken into four times in quick succession. That was when my auto-immune condition first popped up.
7. Our house has been broken into twice, and my husband has had two SUVs stolen and wrecked out in the desert.
I nominate: Argh. Can I skip this? Can I just tag anyone who wants to join in to join? Please join if you'd like.